Whiskey & Feni Distillery Tours

A fun filled and an educational tour to Single Malt Whisky Distillery & Feni  production and tasting tours in Goa

Suitable for
Solo, Couples, Group
3 hours

Single Malt Whisky Tour & Workshop

Tour Single Malt Whisky Distillery Tour & Workshop - 4 hours Though around 80% of world whisky production may be blended whisky, it is the Single Malt Whisky which falls under the remaining 20% that commands high demand. Coming out of a single distillery, the single malt whiskies are truly a whisky enthusiast's delight. Join
Read More

Feni Tour

Tour Feni Education Tour & Workshop – 4 hrs What better experience than a combination of a workshop on spirits followed by the Feni tour. This tour will start with a workshop on basic understanding of different spirits including Feni before we take the educational feni tour. Workshop on Spirits Visit a popular Spirit retail
Read More


Book a seat

Get in touch with us

You must be 21 years old to visit this site.

Please verify your age

- -